Improving Access to Reproductive Health Services for Adolescent Girls and Young Women
July 2019 - July 2019
- Safe Abortion Action Fund (IPPF)
This project aims to improve access to reproductive health services for adolescent girls and young women in Kenya by generating evidence on the situation of abortion and post-abortion care and train health care providers to develop skills to offer comprehensive post-abortion care to young women.
- Generate and share evidence on the situation of abortion and post-abortion care (including demand for and quality of abortion and post-abortion care services) among young women in Kenya using recent nationally-representative data;
- Generate and share evidence on the service-delivery barriers to comprehensive abortion and post-abortion care provision to young women and girls in Kenya;
- Strengthen health providers’ capacity to offer quality reproductive health services, including comprehensive post-abortion care counselling and FP to young people in Kenya.
- Kisumu Medical and Education Trust (KMET)