SEEKING SKILLED VIDEOGRAPHERS FOR SHORT-TERM CONSULTANCY
Due Date: 2018-06-26
The African Population and Health Research Center (APHRC) is leading Africa-based, African-led, international research institution headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya, and conducting policy-relevant research on population, health, education, urbanization and related development issues on the continent.
APHRC invites proposals from an experienced professional to produce a four-minute film on its work as a part of its partnership with Countdown 2030 (please read about the project here). This assignment will be shot in Nairobi and Naivasha. The Naivasha dates are fixed and the successful consultant will be required to be on site part of the week of July 9, 2018 (exact day(s) during that week somewhat negotiable). APHRC will brief the successful consultant(s) on this assignment in a story board meeting prior to filming.
1. 4-minute video with subtitles
2. Story board session before filming
3. Shooting in Naivasha during the week of July 9, 2018
4. Further shooting as needed in Nairobi later in July 2018
5. First edit of the video by August 15, 2018
6. Final approved video by September 15, 2018
7. Edits and final video shared via WeTransfer
8. Master copy of all interviews and footage on high quality DVD or transfer to APHRC external hard drive
How to Apply
Female production teams are strongly encouraged to apply. If interested please email email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org with the below documents.
a) Work plan with timelines
b) Budget including final production costs
c) Reel (samples of previous work profiling your professional experience)
d) CV(s) of lead producer(s)
e) Details of production team
Application Deadline: 12.00 noon Tuesday, June 26, 2018
Please note that APHRC will hold full copyright of all images and video clips; any use shall require permission from APHRC.