What is ORCID?
ORCID provides researchers with a unique identifier (an ORCID iD) plus a mechanism for linking their research outputs and activities to their ORCID iD.
ORCID is integrated into many systems used by publishers, funders, institutions, and other research-related services.
Watch the Why ORCID? video to learn more https://vimeo.com/237730655
Connect your ORCID iD with APHRC, Inc.
APHRC, Inc. would like to collect your iD from ORCID for use in our systems. You can use this link (internal link only) to authorize the collection and use of your ORCID iD in APHRC’s systems.
Why should you register? Your ORCID iD:
- Distinguishes you and ensures your research outputs and activities are correctly attributed to you
- Reliably and easily connects you with your contributions and affiliations
- Reduces form-filling (enter data once, re-use it often)
- Improves recognition and discoverability for you and your research outputs
- Is interoperable (works with many institutions, funders, and publishers)
- Is persistent (enduring)
It is also a requirement of many journal manuscript submission systems and grant application forms.
Learn more about ORCID at Welcome to ORCID https://orcid.org/content/help